2006/09/28

Prison break season 1 episode 3

you're not going to last a second in this place



我怕你活不過下一分鐘






Gonna have to trust him,



必須相信他






or I could take matters into my own hands.



我寧可把自己的想法付諸行動






where that anger of yours will get you if you don't rein it in,



你必須控制你的情緒 而不是被情緒控制






That's cardinal sin number one.



這是罪加一等






others have grandiose statements they want to make.



有些卻在死前還在大放厥詞






We're breaking out of here.



我們要越獄






I'm obligated to file a report



我有責任向上面報告






there wasn't anything in the closet but fear.



門后面什么也沒有 只有你的恐懼






Don't make this any harder than it needs to be.



不要讓大家面子不好過






You know, I was thinking I was gonna gut you bow to stern,



我在想怎樣把你的內臟狠狠地取出






I'm trying to make amends here.



我想表示一點歉意

沒有留言:

張貼留言