Every single step's already been mapped out.
每個步驟都已經策劃好了
Wasn't always in that order, either.
也不一定是這個順序
so they think they do as they please.
就以為他們可以為所欲為了
We were in a relationship a few years back.
我們幾年前曾交往過
He gets into a public altercation with the guy,
他當眾和這傢伙發生爭執
What's it take to shake down another inmate,
要怎樣才能幹掉獄友
I say I've heard nothing but blabber.
我說我除了胡說八道什麼也沒聽到
Well, for everyone's sake,I hope you're right.
好吧 為了每個人 我希望你是對的
The bolt from the bleachers--that's what it was for.
從看臺上弄下來的螺釘--我就是要爭那個
She's entitled to that tape as much as you or I are.
她和你我一樣有權擁有那錄像帶
Anyone that's a threat to what we're doing is expendable.
任何威脅到我們的人都是可犧牲的
2006/09/29
Prison break season 1 episode 2 Allen
張貼者:
Catsvision
於
12:48 下午
標籤: 影漫視聽, Catsvision 隨手記
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言